Quick-Change Motor Retainers:
| Quick-Change Motor Retainer with AeroTech 54mm motor
API Quick-Change Motor Retainers offer fast, tool-free motor change and add professional quality to your rocket. Simple installation of 24mm through 75mm retainer assemblies require only bonding to end of motor mount tube. Scroll down for flange mounted retainers in 54mm through 150mm sizes.
- Two-Piece, Light-Weight Assemblies Fit All 24mm through 75mm Reloadable And Single Use Motors
- Precision Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum with Mil-Spec Type II Black Anodizing for Wear and Corrosion Resisitance
- Large Quick-Turn Threads for Fast Tool-Free Motor Change
- Installation: Simply Bond to End of Motor Mount Tube with JB Weld (TM).
- Compatible with the following solid fuel rocket motors: AeroTech™ / AMW™ / APS™ / Cesaroni ProX™ / Dr. Rocket™ / Kosdon™ / Loki™ / Monster Motors™
- Compatible with the following hybrid fuel rocket motors: AeroTech™ / Contrail Rockets™ / Hypertek™ / Propulsion Polymers™ / RATTworks ™/ Sky Ripper™ / Trojan Rocket Motors™ / West Coast Hybrids™
- Just Slide Motor In & Thread On Retainer Cap. That`s It!
- Can Be Added to Existing Rockets with Extended Motor Mount Tubes
- Order Online Now!
- Order J-B Weld™ Now!
Installing a Cesaroni Pro29 motor in a Madcow Honest John with a 29mm retainer
API Flange Mounted Quick-Change Motor Retainers in sizes from 54mm through 150mm
There is a flange on the retainer body that attaches to the lower centering ring instead of bonding to the motor mount tube. Stainless steel socket head screws and threaded inserts are included. Like our standard 24mm through 75mm motor retainers the flanged motor retainer assemblies have screw on caps for fast, tool-free motor change. Minimum airframe ID`s are as follows: RA54 = 3.000" min, RA75 = 3.875" min, RA98 = 5.000" min, RA150 = 8.500" min.
RA75 retainer on 5.5 inch airframe holding 75mm AMW motor